SINCE reporting BMJ editor’s Peter Doshi’s evidence to Senator Ron Johnson’s Round Table expert panel in yesterday’s TCW Defending Freedom, I have had time to watch more of the astounding hearing which he participated in. It deserves our attention and to be disseminated and shared in the country.
This round-table presents both vaccine injured and medical experts, and their disturbing revelations about the science of covid and covid vaccines, questions about the ethics of federal vaccine mandates this information leads to, the importance of health care freedom and the irresponsibility and dishonesty of the US healthcare agencies. All in all it is a pretty mind-blowing three hours.
You can watch the whole thing here.
The live stream starts at about 33 minutes in with the opening remarks from the impressive Senator Ron Johnson.
The vaccine injury testimonies follow at about 44 minutes, and take the next hour followed by the expert witnesses.
Amongst the witnesses in the second section are the medical scientist Dr Peter Doshi and the Attorney, Aaron Siri, mentioned by me on Sunday.
The experts who appear (in this order) are:
· Brianne Dressen, AstraZeneca clinical trial participant from Utah and co-founder of react19.org, a patient advocacy organisation dedicated to increasing awareness of adverse events
· Dr Linda Wastila, Professor and Parke-Davis Chair in Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, University of Maryland
· Lieutenant-Colonel Theresa Long, MD, Army Flight Surgeon
· Professor Robert Kaplan, Stanford School of Medicine Clinical Excellence Research Center
· Dr Peter Doshi, Associate Professor of pharmaceutical health services research at the University of Maryland and BMJ senior editor
· Dr David Healy, Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University in Ontario
· Dr Linda Wastila (2nd set of remarks)
· Dr John Patrick Whelan, Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Rheumatology at University of California, Los Angeles
· Dr Aditi Bhargava, Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of California, San Francisco
· Dr Retsef Levi, J Spencer Standish Professor of Operations Management at MIT
· Dr David Healy (2nd set of remarks)
· Dr Peter Doshi (2nd set of remarks)
· Aaron Siri, attorney, managing partner of Siri & Glimstad LLP
· Kim Witczak, international drug safety advocate and speaker
· Dr Iona Heath, past president, UK Royal College of General Practitioners
None should be ineligible for a Government advisory panel. They are respected figures holding responsible posts. So why are the US authorities turning a deaf ear to their concerns?