Here are the five most-read posts on TCW over the last week:
1. Andrew Cadman’s searing post on the Remainers’ worst fear – of the cultural as well as economic revolution that a successful no-deal could bring about – took the top spot.
2. Second came Alistair Miller – a new writer to TCW – on questions about the protection and promotion of English civilisation and culture, a territory he argues in his courageous and honest post, ‘Where Tories fear to tread’ .
3. Third was Paul T Horgan’s news scoop on Greenpeace’s own environmental vandalism which went conveniently unreported – except on TCW.
4. At four was The Conservative Woman’s second most read blog of the year, republished last week, in which Kathy Gyngell called out the BBC for letting Jordan Peterson speak on their hallowed airwaves only to smear him.
5. Last, but not least, was Chris McGovern’s description of the fundamental blight of our time – an inadequately educated populace now evidencing itself in our appallingly ill-informed political class. Aptly headed The Age of Ignorance, his post is a blistering indictment of Britain’s state education system.