1. Topping the list of last week’s most-read blogs on TCW was Gary Oliver’s well aimed attack on the Guardian, Shaun Bailey – the black man who brings out the Guardian’s bigotry. Deservedly so. Bailey, as Oliver points out, is a courageous social conservative who would no doubt be regarded as a BAME paragon if he held the right (leftist) political views
2. Next up was Laura Perrins’s hugely entertaining nailing of that ‘extreme’ or ‘hardline’ (though never so described) Remainer Anna Soubry MP’s hypocrisy, The N-word is outlawed (except to describe Brexiteers). Laura’s on top form and at her astringent best.
3. Third on the list Chris McGovern’s blistering post Wanted: 47,000 teachers: Intelligence an advantage but not essential explained the Government’s self-inflicted teacher recruitment crisis.
4. Fourth, Andrew Cadman’s MPs beware: Direct democracy is on the way provided a must-read warning to our political class on the electorate’s disillusion with them.
5. And finally Robert James’s not to be missed review of C4’s Brexit drama, Remainers are Reasonable and the Leavers are loonies. Cripes, didn’t see that one coming. Read this and it will save you the horror of watching and amuse you at the same time!
What could be better, and all courtesy of The Conservative Woman!