IT HAS been confirmed that President Trump is coming to the UK for a State visit in June, so you can expect the usual wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Left. No doubt they will all go into full ‘it is time to lose my mind’ mode the closer it gets to the visit.
I have noticed also that a very firm line is being held on ‘Leftist reaction to State visit by President Trump’. I have seen two interviews already by Lefties on this and it struck me how similar the talking points are – the memo has been received.
Here is the Leftist memo on Trump:
1. Trump is a fascist, all fascists like Trump. Did I mention Trump is a fascist?
2. Follow up with some ‘phobes’ or ‘isms’ as and when necessary. Trump is a homophobe/transphobe/sexist who doesn’t like Muslims.
3. If you have enough time, throw in the ‘grab them by the p*****s’ quote.
4. If Brexit/free-trade deal comes up, start yapping about chlorinated chicken.
5. Also, even though we love Russia, and many of us would quite like to bring in ‘luxury communism’ to the UK, there may be an opportunity to talk about the now utterly debunked Russian collusion story.
6. End by saying fascist a few times, or alt-right.
So there you are folks: call it Leftist bingo. Get your pens at the ready.