In response to Ollie Wright: We must never forget Pol Pot, or his two million victims, Steve wrote:
What is worse, the genocidal socialists like Mao, Pol Pot, Ceausescu, Chavez, Castro etc or the apologists and their non-stop excuses?
(1) That was not real Socialism
(2) It was not Socialist enough
(3) Ah but the wrong people were in charge
(4) Next time it will be different
(5) Capitalists on the other side of the world are to blame.
And on and on it goes: more ruined countries and more dead, all at the altar of socialism.