Sunday, April 21, 2024
HomeNewsReader's Comment of the Day: Dave blows with the wind 

Reader’s Comment of the Day: Dave blows with the wind 


In response to Nick Wood: All politics is now Tory, 5th column traitors wrote:

Flip-flop Dave. Real leaders form public opinion not just follow it.

As for “all politics being Tory”… I disagree: 95 per cent of politics is now just shades of centrist liberalism, the other 5 per cent is fringe lunacy and we have a giant void between the two being filled by the actual majority of the public.

If you appreciated this article, perhaps you might consider making a donation to The Conservative Woman. Unlike most other websites, we receive no independent funding. Our editors are unpaid and work entirely voluntarily as do the majority of our contributors but there are inevitable costs associated with running a website. We depend on our readers to help us, either with regular or one-off payments. You can donate here. Thank you.
If you have not already signed up to a daily email alert of new articles please do so. It is here and free! Thank you.

Sign up for TCW Daily

Each morning we send The ConWom Daily with links to our latest news. This is a free service and we will never share your details.