In response to Kathy Gyngell: Another think tank about inequality, another case of completely missing the point, CheshireRed wrote:
Think Tank checklist for Conservatives:
1. Deliver a clean, proper Brexit.
2. If that means removing Theresa May (and it almost certainly does) then get on with it now, before she does any more damage.
3. No £40bn Brexit bill, out of CU & SM. STOP kowtowing to Brussels.
4. Borders: Make them secure and start treating them (and us) with some respect.
5. Illegal immigrant? Bye bye, you’re leaving.
6. Any new illegals: Processed, convicted and removed inside 7 days. Lifetime ban from UK. No exceptions.
7. Foreign aid: Slash to 20 per cent of current absurd levels.
8. Climate change: Please, for the love of God, stop this insanity. The single stupidest ‘policy’ I’ve seen in all 53 years of my life on Earth. Risible.
9. Energy policy: Any chance we could have UK energy security via cheap and abundant ‘stuff that actually works’, eg coal and shale gas?
10. Address the HUGE elephant in the room of the Islamification of the UK, in particular the long-term demographics, which are terrifying. This is serious.
That’s 10 and enough to be going on with. You can have those for free. You’re welcome.