In response to Laura Perrins: Sex scandal? No, an attempted coup, Grumpy wrote:
New rules for women in Westminster:
1. Never be alone with one man – at least four persons of mixed gender and sexual preferences to be present at all times;
2. No woman to appear in revealing clothing or have her hair, face, arms or legs visible;
3. No alcohol to be consumed or present on the Parliamentary estate;
4. Women must always keep their eyes downcast lest they inflame male desires;
5. All conversations between women and men to be conducted through a male relative of the woman;
6. Women must not sit in the chamber alongside men, but at the back on their own.
That’ll fix it.