Tuesday, June 18, 2024
HomeReaders CommentsReaders’ comments: Environmental enemies of science

Readers’ comments: Environmental enemies of science


In response to Andrew Montford: Silenced by the eco-warrior establishment,

mudlark1 wrote:

This political block on airing scientific theories goes against the whole essence of scientific study in which different ideas are discussed, examined and peer-assessed. It is reminiscent of the papal opposition to Galileo who was kept under house arrest for daring to question the theory that the earth was at the centre of the universe. By supporting current orthodoxies unquestioningly, the environmental movement is in fact anti-science.

Paul Weston wrote:

The Socialist Left are engaged in any number of battles aimed at destroying the Christian, capitalist West and are winning hands down. This whole climate change thing is just one of those many battles. The intention is to destroy the Western economies, which is why they have seized upon carbon as their Blitzkrieg method. And of course they are against nuclear energy – they don’t want Western industry to keep going at all, they want it dead and buried because they all realise there can be no Glorious Revolution without social/racial/religious/sexual/moral/economic breakdown.

It really is as simple as that. Not all members of the Left are committed Communist revolutionaries of course, maybe just 5 per cent are, while the remaining 95 per cent comprise Lenin’s Useful Idiots. When you engage in argument with the Useful Idiots, their idiocy becomes shockingly apparent shockingly quickly.

If you appreciated this article, perhaps you might consider making a donation to The Conservative Woman. Unlike most other websites, we receive no independent funding. Our editors are unpaid and work entirely voluntarily as do the majority of our contributors but there are inevitable costs associated with running a website. We depend on our readers to help us, either with regular or one-off payments. You can donate here. Thank you.
If you have not already signed up to a daily email alert of new articles please do so. It is here and free! Thank you.

Sign up for TCW Daily

Each morning we send The ConWom Daily with links to our latest news. This is a free service and we will never share your details.