ON this Remembrance Sunday, I cannot help but muse on the blatant hypocrisy we shall see today.
Remembrance Sunday is about those who gave their lives in two world wars so that we could all live in freedom. This year commemorations will be led by those same people who have systematically and cynically dismantled most of those freedoms, and who have every intention of doing so until those freedoms and rights no longer exist.
So, with convenient timing to coincide with the end of the climate change circus – that festival of hypocrisy with leaders flying in on private jets from all over the globe, and dissenting voices in the scientific field ignored – let’s take a guess on events over the next few months, based not on conspiracy theory but on clearly signposted events over the past 19 months:
1. Although infection ‘cases’ are falling, the media will soon be screaming ‘rising infections’. By Christmas we will be locked down, masked and restricted again.
2. At the same time, there will be a surge in deaths as a direct consequence of compromised immune systems caused by the vaccines and the social isolation and masking mandates, as well as the NHS’s failure to deal with the huge build-up of non-Covid ailments.
3. This surge will be blamed entirely on the unvaccinated, notwithstanding data showing that the big majority of hospital cases are those who have been double/triple jabbed.
4. This will result in a renewed fear and publicity campaign to get more and more people vaccinated, which justify a vilification campaign against the unvaccinated similar to that against the Jews in 1930s Germany. The unjabbed will have to wear identity badges (this is already happening in some schools) and be prevented from going to shops by the roll-out in January of health passports.
5. The lockdowns will result in further economic distress and small business failures, to which the government will respond in February with central banking regulations to control the flow of money (including access to private bank accounts) and the introduction of a universal credit system similar to the recent furlough system. Soon the universal credit system will be linked to health passports which will make it impossible to access funds, loans, cards or accounts without being fully jabbed.
6. At this point the dystopian uber-control will be all but fully in place. Governmental emergency powers will now be permanent, as will the change from a democracy to totalitarianism. All without a single shot being fired. All while the comfortable majority doze in front of Netflix. Talk about barbarians at the gate . . .
7. The big pharmaceuticals have long since noted the significant deaths and side effects that have resulted from their ‘vaccines’, and have not only worked hard via the medical institutions, hospitals and mainstream media to suppress information about these but also to produce further drugs to counteract them. These drugs will be rolled out next year under continuing emergency-use authorisations and immunity from prosecution, further reducing our natural immune systems, and creating a perfect circle of ill health requiring a never-ending universal dependency on drugs.
8. The big pharmaceuticals and governments will hail these ‘vaccines’ and drugs as the way to universal health and the eradication of all viruses: a medical nirvana that we should all welcome and be grateful for. This nirvana benefits the pharmaceuticals – it’s a never-ending source of supply and demand; as many beings to experiment on as they wish; profit, profit and more profit. It benefits governments – it gives them meaning, justifies their control over all; power, power and more power. It benefits those who believe in a communistic and authoritarian world where central government is all and the individual is nothing. It benefits the very rich, who own the pharmaceuticals and the mainstream media. It benefits nobody else.
The reason why all this has been so successful these past 19 months? Because the majority of those in the medical industries and government have been conditioned over many generations to believe that this is the only way forward for mankind; because those leading this have had many attempts at doing what they are doing now and have refined it to a fine art; because we have become soft and accepting to a point that many are completely willing, if not glad, to be told how to live the minutae of their lives; because human nature is as susceptible now to fear, guilt and peer pressure as it always has been.
The only way to stop this is for MPs remind themselves of their electoral responsibilities, stop the law-breaking by the government and reinstate democratic rule; or lawyers do this for them; or people decide that enough is enough and refuse to comply with the vaccines, mandates, the testing, the masks.
Mankind is at an existential turning point as to whether it meekly allows the technologists, the medicalists and the authoritarians to turn us into robots, to replace the human spirit with artificial intelligence and the natural world with a parallel universe in which everyone is deemed unhealthy and a threat not just to each other but to earth itself. There are many who support medical advances and innovation who seem unaware of these intended ramifications, still more who are in denial that this could happen, let alone be intended. They need to look up, to remind themselves what it means to be human, to have freedom of choice, to mix, hug, celebrate and live without fear: and to know that the natural world is more than capable of looking after itself without the need to control, imprison and coerce.
Today we should take a long hard look at those who would lead us as they stand at the Cenotaph with monumental hypocrisy and publicly thank those who gave us the very freedoms they intend to remove.