THOSE who oppose, or even worry about, the ‘vaccines’ developed to combat Covid-19 are lumped together in their critics’ minds as ‘anti-vaxxers’. This shows a deplorable lack of discrimination and also calls for some objective means of verification.
I am glad to report that there is now a quick and easy self-test for Covid stupidity; better still, there is no need to stuff anything up yourself unless that is your thing, and if so there are already plenty of suitable materials in your house.
Take the test:
Simply respond Yes or No to each of the following statements and then score yourself according to the guidance given below.
1. The ‘vaccines’ are 100 per cent safe. Nobody has been injured or killed as a result of one or more jabs. Any rumours to the contrary have probably been spread by the Russians.
2. The ‘vaccines’ are suitable for everyone, in every condition – young or old, pregnant or not, sick or well, fighting fit or immunocompromised for example by cancer drugs.
3. The ‘vaccines’ are 100 per cent effective. Nobody who has been jabbed has been hospitalised or died as a result of catching Covid after immunisation.
4. The ‘vaccines’ not only protect you from catching Covid, they prevent you from passing it on to anyone else.
5. Unlike antibiotics, the indiscriminate and widespread use of the ‘vaccines’ will not, by eliminating competition, foster the development of new, medication-resistant strains of the disease.
6. The ‘vaccines’ will have no effect on genital organs or the pre- and post-birth development of unborn children.
7. The ‘vaccines’ will not reduce the effectiveness of your immune system against Covid or any other infection, either temporarily or permanently.
8. The most rigorous longitudinal investigation into Covid will never show any positive correlation between immunisation and elevated likelihood of later serious illnesses or sudden deaths.
‘Yes’ to all: you are a sensible citizen. The world has always needed trusting people like you, often as infantry.
‘No’ to one or more, but not all, questions: you are a Common Moron. We can tell when your kind has learned to use a knife and fork from the scratch marks on your face.
‘No’ to all questions: you are that rare and beautiful thing, the Perfect Moron. Every government department and company board needs one of you, so they can consult you on all matters, listen attentively and do the exact opposite of what you recommend.
Test packs will be available to the general public as soon as supply line issues have been resolved.